Google+

Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Greg Wilson Back @ The Loft – Brighton – Feb 12 2010

We are very pleased to announce Greg Wilson's next Brighton date back at the venue that absolutely rocked last February. This should be another stormer.

Disco Deviant
Credit to The Edit vol 2 release party.
Friday Feb 12 @ The Loft

Greg Wilson
Pablo Contraband

100 Early bird tickets @ £5 each will be available shortly via RA. - The last event was a total sell out so grab yours quick.

Here's some of the feedback from last time around:

Cheers to you and Gina for a fantastic night on Friday hope you'll organise loads more everybody said it was the best night in years! We all loved it, I had mates down from Wolves and Manchester and they said they hadn't been to such a cracking do in years, especially not in Brighton, great music great people..more..more..more please!!

Hey Paul just wanted to say thanks for friday getting the extra people in for us and putting on the best night out I've had in a long time Greg blew me away will def be coming over next time he is in town a. . . Keep us posted

That was just the best ever! I had such a good time, never wanted it to finish.. Well done you two for sorting it out.

Hey Paul + Gina, thanks for organizing a great night! Greg Wilson rocked the place! Sibel and I try to follow him wherever he goes :) Thanks again.. Had a big smile on my face the whole weekend after an amazing night @Loft..

you pulled it off you lovelies, one of the best nights I've ever had, the atmosphere was like a dream. Whens the next GW appearance round these parts? I want to bring my missus next time :-) :-) :-)

wicked night Paul....nice 1 for sorting that out...sterling job :)
The loft was a good choice....there was plenty of room to move around and dance.....vibe was good all night...
I'll do a little write up on my blog about the night when my braincells are in shape...and put a link to your next event www.theacidhouse.com
Thanks again!

Hey Guys

thank you soooo much for putting on last night . We all had a fabulous night. My hips hurt from all the dancin! I hope he never stops DJ'in ..even when he is 90.... as we can all keep on living the dream and pretend we are still back in the day. I happened to take quite a few pics last night of everyone having it. Do you want them for future promos. Let me know and ill pop em on a CD or upload them somewhere



Just issued 100 Early bird tickets @ £5 each - available online only for now.

LINK to tickets on RA

Simply click through & buy your tickets and you will be guaranteed entry.

These tickets are to collect at the door on the night.

Grab em quick - they'll go like hot cakes...

No comments: