Google+

Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

First Video from Greg Wilson & Co at Audio on Friday night

Had a chance to recover and sort some bits out this morning, got to say thanks to everyone who came for making Friday such a great night. Brilliant atmosphere and a lot of fun. Loads of new faces and some very good music.

I have some great footage and some audio from Friday night that I'd like to share with you all, I'm going to post a video or a mix each day this week, hopefully be able to do something with the sound on the video clips this week as it's got a lot of bass distortion... we'll see if I can work that out.

I've spoken to Greg he had a blast and commented on how good the atmosphere was and how friendly and receptive the crowd were. I know he loves coming to Brighton, but this stood out. He had to play with CD's due to a problem with his laptop so we were treated to a bit of an exclusive there. He's going to send me an hour recorded from his set later in the week so keep an eye out for that.

Here's the first bit of footage I have featuring Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall (DJ Agent 86 edit)

I will also upload Matthew Burgess and Pablo Contraband on warm up duties later this week for you so there's a few treats ahead.

1 comment:

antfunnell said...

absolute top night,great music even better people.it was good to be dancing on the stage with my hands in the air,just like the good old days.cheers.